WABL stands for WAshington Beer Lovers. WABL’s mission is to build a community of local craft beer enthusiasts while pursuing an active, responsible, and social lifestyle built around Washington beer. It’s a Washington Beer Fan Club!
- Special benefits at Washington Beer Commission festivals, including a special WA.B.L. beer that is served only to members.
- A one year subscription to Seattle Magazine (Optional).
- Annual t-shirt listing all member breweries.
- WABL gatherings at various breweries, brewpubs, tasting rooms, and other businesses promoting tasty Washington beer.
- WA.B.L. Passport where members collect stamps/stickers from the breweries they visit.
- Invite to purchase tickets to WA.B.L. anniversary party where members have the opportunity to try some rare and one-of-a kind creations from some of their favorite local breweries
- Great prizes for collecting 15, 30, 45 stamps in the passport
- 2013 Prize list coming soon. 2012 prizes included WABL branded bottle opener, imperial pint glass and cooler.
- You must be over 21 years of age to join WABL
JOIN WA.B.L. NOW
or PRINT + mail application
Please allow 7-10 days for processing of your membership and shipping of your WABL t-shirt and passport.
WAshington Beer Lovers (WABL)
P.O. Box 77503
Seattle, WA 98177