Silver City Brewery seeking a taproom manager
June 3, 2017 - 6:19 AM- by Kendall Jones, Washington Beer Blog -
Silver City Brewery is looking for a taproom manager. Below we share information about the position, straight from the brewery.
We're taking the Taproom to the next level and are adding a leadership role!
Our Taproom Manager will drive day-to-day operations in the Taproom, and will coordinate staff needs (including scheduling), manage inventory of beer and merchandise, build supply orders, and contribute to the culture of the Taproom via event planning and execution in coordination with our marketing team.
- Must love beer and have extensive familiarity with craft beer
- Must be a natural host who loves entertaining
- Must have leadership experience in a guest relations environment
- Must have reliable, consistent organizational skills
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and certain non-major holidays
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Event planning and organization experience
- Previous bartending or brewery experience
- Social media intuition
Wage determined by skills and experience.
To inquire, please email our HR manager, Kelly Jackson, at: